Happy 4th of July!
Here's the recipe!
Yields: 6-7 small mason jars or 12-14 mini mason jars (for kids)
1 package of Sugar-Free Vanilla Jello Pudding
2 containers of 90 calorie Light Fat-free Yoplait vanilla yogurt
6-7 large strawberries
24 green seedless grapes
1 apple chopped and then soaked in pineapple juice to prevent browning
Topping: 3 Nature Valley Granola Bars crushed in a Ziploc bag.
1. Make the pudding according to the directions on the back of the box.
(I used fat-free milk)
2. Mix in the yogurt (Omit if you like, but I like a little protein in my desserts)
3. Chop all your fruit. Soak the apple in pineapple juice.
4. Place granola bars inside 2 (one inside the other) freezer size Ziploc bags, close, and pound with a meat tenderizer in order to produced crushed granola.
5. Assemble the following layers (1 tablespoon each)
6. Seal all of your mason jars tightly and pack!
You are ready to go. Have fun and be safe this holiday.
Happy 4th of July,